Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sit around and watch it work, someone trips and still I smirk

Yes, without a doubt good sir's and ladies I am a poet, and you better believe I knew it, or know it, or ... hey I said I was a poet not a novel editor, you smart ass you.

Occasionally, I am a functioning member of the photographic community and I "do work" (I feel like that could be the chorus to a little john song.   "Do work!, Do work!, Do work!, OHHH KAY")

Ok, back to whatever it is I was doing. Yes yes, timelapse stuff. I have 4 or 5 time lapses I've shot that I never did anything with that I'm going to post here so they can get out in the real world. They were very sheltered living in my hard drive and one of them even fell for one of those ebay send money to Ethiopia scams.

San Diego Bay shot from a good place to have a beer. 

No comments: