Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Walk me out..

Used to hate a lot of things, but then again, they were all things I never tried. Older and wiser or beat down and desperate.

This song (never mind the title) used to be the song I would listen to while winding down for the night. Sometimes I would listen to it more then once because the build up was that good.

A mind eraser night cap to ensure a restful sleep....

Yet I never knew what it was about.
Or why exactly I had such a strong reaction to the particular song.
The interweb is an amazing tool.
Almost like that six degrees of Kevin bacon nonsense. But better.

The post-apocalyptic world never sounded so sweet.
http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/programs/2010/09/bonniedob.html

If you actually went to that link you read that the song was originally written by Bonnie Dobson about the movie "On The Beach" an Australian movie about a post-nuclear fall out earth.
They don't have monologues in new movies.

INSANE! Racing footage from the movie.
Always wondered why morning dew reminded me of the smell of gear oil and sea air.

I guess they made a remake...
No Thanks.

Connect the dots. A clear mind is better then a soft matres.







No comments: