Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Mission Trail

Like I already said, I went to San Diego to help Tp in finishing up his RPU "Chief" for the Grand National Roadster Show, pack some things up, and see a few friends.
Thursday afternoon load in before the crowds. Tp, waxing poetic.
There was some motorcycle thing that weekend too. Good excuse to ride around with friends and mess with pedestrians.
Red means stop. Green means go! go! go! This thing seems like way too much fun.
Vibration Station... Blasting down the groovies with one of my favorites to ride with. Keri, overloaded as always, still pulling away from me on the 94.
Stop light party, before the parking lot party.
Dana Danger and I rode up the coast so she could show me the latest in vented motorcycle foot wear. Glider Point near the city of the Jewel.
Headed to tower bar for charm you can only find in city heights.
Nickel plated framed funktastic swing armed goodness.
Got some good gifts from friends too. Keri rode in the women's division at this years Catalina Grand Prix. Thanks again!
And an epic stolen idol from the local San Diego Free Mason Lodge. Friend thought she would be hunted down by the secret society so I'm leading them off her trail by taking it up to San Jose.
Bicycle truck bed Jinga at it's finest. I learned to load from the best.
Last meal. Adobada fries and jamica.
I guess this means I'm officially back in the north republic for a bit. Where's the reset button?

1 comment:

Travis Perich said...

I see a little more space in that truck bed.
Perfect for cole's 5 gallon bucket of dog shit!
Next time.
TP