Monday, January 25, 2010

It's time to play everybodys favorite funtime game, "everybody move back"

Because in, case you didn't know... your friends up front, are real bug-eyed.
Have your number two pencils sharpened and ready... the test begins now. It's a two parter, your fucked.

Currently I am building..
Part One
A.  A fancy flower vase for my cremated remains once, placed in those weird "cremated remains" walls. (Poor people hang their big game trophy kills up too!)
B. Cafe Racer style seat for a brake-less two stroke sears- race ready machine.
C. Lower motorcycle fairing, aka the goat-t of two wheels.

Part Two
I am also wasting too much time on...
A. Outer Space Battle Helmet/Rocket Pack Air foil.
B. Medieval Dog Body Armor.
C. Motorized bicycle flat track rear fender for Travis's "Hog".
D. Ice bucket for the handle of 1981 true Canadian imported, Canadian Club I picked up in oceanside for $13.
F. The silver power ranger's escape two-wheeler.

If you correctly guessed that I'm loosing my mind, then well.... you got the answer right but I'm failing you for not showing up to class 13 out of 14 times and being really good at multiple guess test. 

2 comments:

Moped said...

Hahahahahahahahah.

The correct answers were C and B.

Luke said...

tu( motherfuckin') che! Mr. Moped