Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keep your friends close and keep your enemies in a little glass jar next to your bed.

I went Home to Campbell for a week and a half. And well it..was home. Together me and Mr. Sloppy Sin ascended Mt. Vesuvius, watched epic Japanese children gang, moon motorcycle cartoons, swapped his moon motor into my earth bound Super Hawk and attempted to contact the earth survivors through copious amounts of french vietnamese pastries. 





Also I can't thank enough his moon misses for letting me bum and being such a awsome host. 

I did other stuff when I was home, watch lots of hockey, sleep alot, see family, but it doesn't exist because I didn't take pictures of it. Faliz Veinti diaz whey.

2 comments:

Moped said...

Those pictures are really great. How are you shooting them?

Luke said...

I was going to quote Gob from arrested development, but instead I'll just say digital SLR, with digital illusions.. tricks are what hookers do for money micheal. Just normal shooting in camera and change them to halftone sepia toneish after. thanks for the complement.