Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ol' Iron Foot

Went on the annual Todd Vs. Mockers ride on sunday. Besides lovely grooved cement that loved pulling my front tire around where ever it damn wheel please, Mathew Perry and his Black Steam Ships rode "bitchin" as everyone ten years older then me would say. Until the trip home.
Some girl didn't like my seat, she put bad jew jue on me. After politely asking some "homies" ta bump there jams, and leaving the stoplight, I was dragging my victim down hwy94. ( there is a reason no one makes cast aluminum for strength needing parts anymore.)
Tried to move the peg forward more but the linkage was too long. Adjusted the shifter so i could reach down and hand shift. 2nd gear bump start and were ready to go.
Uhhhh wait....the shifting is backwards from normal now, shifted back down into first, and couldn't push it back down into second. I would of been there all day but apparently happy hour was almost over. Quick thinking. Mabey too quick.
Love it or Leave it......


(Don't worry sloppy) we went back and got it!

1 comment: