Friday, July 8, 2011

Orange County pays their taxes.

Golden State Fwy is actually an Interstate. I stayed in state but headed south to Santa Ana, to visit the space cadets and hear stories of intergalactic journeys, adventures, and the pains of telliporting all your moving boxes.
Sloppy and the spaceter.
There happened to be a car show around the corner from his new place. This thing had me singing this song all day.

Sunrise Cycles makes fun looking bikes. The amount of bikes at bf3 was a bit overwhelming but I was able to capture two of my favorites, in the same frame.
Knuckle knee dragger. Loved this thing.
The Intergalactic space ship (un-named thus far)
Don't pass out with your shoes on kids.
No pissing in the space ship.
Veronica's hwy 5 cruising mahhhcheen.
Headed down to sd to see some family. Five minutes in my sister picked me up in a shady parking lot...
to.be.continued......

No comments: