Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Mandarin Missile

Been putting this together for too long. Just something for fun, keep the spirit of a kid in you no matter how old you get and don't take yourself too serious.
I'll stop preaching now.
The long and winding road.
Race Only
I've really only ridden it around the block with no breaks or pedals and went to the taco shop once.
Might as well test it out by taking it on a 40 mile trip around San Diego.
There were about twelve of us that all went. Eleven made it back. Two stroke ain't no Joke!

Here's some of those other bikes.



Tough as shit, biker gang photo op. Lined up.
Southern California in December is a hell I would wish on no man, women, or child.
Utterly untollerable. I had to shovel the sunshine out of my driveway just to get out of my house today.
Look how miserable I look.
But as is the case with much of my goings on, I broke mere miles from home. Came to a skid stop and the break arm twisted and rapped around the frame, bending it. Hopefully it's fixable and I can reenforce it a bit. You break it you buy it. Guess I'm not selling it anymore.
Sitting in greener pastures. Where bikes of all kinds go to rest. Travis's back yard. (I'll get you for the motor don't worry!) Thanks to my dad for snagging the frame as well!



1 comment:

Travis Perich said...

we can rebuild it...
(6 million dollar man theme song...)
TP