Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Shooter of Winter Ale

Windows down, heater on, leads me to this....

So sit down. And waste time. Who pays for cable anymore?

Lets start with the basics. (p.s "how it's made" is the antiques road show of the late 2000's, tens, tweens. Whatever it's called. It's always on at the place I eat PHO at. And I will watch it till my eyes bleed.) Knowledge is power. Fight the power.
Iconic as it gets. This is the gum that gets stuck to your shoe; Brain edition.
Hit's the heart rather strong as well.
The newer generation of the steel guitar sound... "Friends of Dean Martinez" Look them up.
Same chit. Song sucks I know.

So your hooked, you want one. No need to sell your fixed gear or custom 70's van. One man's trash is another man's waste of time.
A personal favorite of mine. Sweet Sweet Tammy.
Webster Dictionary Definition:
I save the best for last. The pimp magic don juan was known for saying "green is for the money, gold is for the honey....my main!" Gold Suit, CHECK. Green Hat, CHECK. Pinky Ring, CHECK! TIME TO BLOWN YOUR MIND. I'M CALLINGYOU OUT MR. J. GARCIA!
So now picture that was just your large fry. And the monopoly game is in full swing.
Instant win Bitches! Free mcflurry, and a trip to the 8th demention. A place where a beardless, ponytail-less, sober, turtle neck wearing Willie Nelson lives and thrive.

Go to bed.... It's Late.


No comments: