Monday, December 13, 2010

Scan By Your Man

A friend of mine is letting me barrow her scanner for a bit. I only shoot maybe two rolls of print or slide film a year. Before I turned 18, it was all I shot. Dark rooms are fun. Focusing is easy. 
Yes, scanning a bunch of photos from boxes in boxes. Lots of good times and good people. Holding a nice matte print in your hand, is lost on some people. Oh well. 
Camping in my old truck, south of Santa Cruz, Calif. Ben and Robbie. Right out of high school.
Walking the streets of Voiron, France. 18 years old.
Vadim and Mat. One of these young gents in this photo has more pictures of his ass floating around then his face. Polar Bear! 
Might be busy the next few weeks, but hopefully I'll get a few sets and stories up.
Hold on.... Things might get weird.

No comments: